Middlefield 7th grade of 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middlefield 7th grade of 2008

A forum for the 7th grade class of 2009. Everyone in our class join so we can keep in contact that way.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Empty
PostSubject: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:49 pm

whats your favorite food? mine are(ill try to go alphebetically)
to hard here we go

pasta pie pizza cake pie steak(or any meat, except fish) egg corn(but i cant bite off the cob =( ) potato sushi(one of the only fish dishes i like) cookies brownies ice cream soda chips burgers and....

my minds gone blank for a moment ill get back to you guys later
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:53 pm

y didn't u just write everything...
Back to top Go down
https://md7thgradeclass.forumotion.com
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:58 pm

i couldnt think of anything else
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:00 pm

u pretty much wrote everything...missed a few i think.
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:02 pm

what did i miss?

oh yea hot dogs chili burrito taco quesidilla chinese food bagels bread dougnuts assorted spreading items and cheese
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:04 pm

err...........rite.

new topic.

WHATS BETTER! BASKETBALL OR SOCCER!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:05 pm

SOCCER!!!
BUT BOTH ARE STILL NOT FUN!!!

UNLESS YOU WATCH SOCCER ON THE SPANISH CHANNEL BECAUSE THEN YOU DONT HEAR THOSE STUPID ESPN PEOPLE CRITICISING THE NON-US TEAMS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:06 pm

BASKETBALL! YOU GET TO SEE ALL THE CRAZY DUNKS AND PASSES AND WATCH PLAYERS BEAT UP FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm

BUT ZIDAIN HEAD BUTTED THE PORTUGESE DUDE WHO INSULTED HIS SISTER SERVES THAT PORTUGUESE NUT RIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm

And RON ARTEST CLOBBERED A DETROIT FAN WHO PEGGED ARTEST WITH A BEER BOTTLE! SERVES THE FAN RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:09 pm

BBALL PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANY ASIANS EXEPT ONE CHINESE GUY!!!
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:10 pm

no 4. Yi jianlin. Yao Ming. Wang Zhizi. (asian including indian) raja bell
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:10 pm

wow an indian playing bball...
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:18 pm

i know isn't it awesome!
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:09 pm

it odd.

btw rohan says your avatar suits your mind capacity/personality
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 pm

hows it odd?
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:00 am

i dunno
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:23 pm

well aite then.

you should have come to great america...
Back to top Go down
cassie

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:05 pm

wacko dude
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:18 am

...whats wrong with you?
u have to come this time!
Back to top Go down
cassie

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:54 pm

im sick... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sad
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:41 pm

i know you told me...that sucks.

hope you get better soon... Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 pm

r u better now?
Back to top Go down
Happyguy
Admin
Happyguy

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:59 pm

fevers don't generally go away in 2 hours kushael...
Back to top Go down
Alien from E-Arth

Alien from E-Arth

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 pm

oh she just said she was sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go   i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i dont know why i made this forum there was just nothing to do so here we go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next